Tuesday, January 17, 2006


Pastor Ken Hutcherson is the vile Redmond, Washington minister that continues to push his agenda of hate.

While he is once again calling for a national boycott of the business that are lending their support to Washington state's anti-discrimination bill, I would like to ask those of us in the area to return the favor and boycott all his ministries and services. There are many churches available that believe fully in the christian value of loving thy neighbor and would love to know that you also support their ministries and work as well.

Please counteract his hate by visiting and signing up to support Equal Rights Washington( http://equalrightswashington.org/)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can understand your views against him, but have you gone to a service and listened to him preach? I could understand your reason for not wanting to go, but I urge you, no I challenge you to go and after have a chat with him and let him know your disagreements. He will listen to you as long as you listen to him. Trust me, he has respect for you even if you have none for him. Thank you and take care

Kristen said...

In response to Kinimaka, no I haven't gone to listen to him preach. While you call it a challenge, I see no point in having a conversation with a man whose mind is closed.

My mind is closed to any explanation that tries to legitimize discrimination or hate.

Rev. Hutcherson does not serve the Lord well when he protests against the expansion of Hate Crime legislation to cover Sexual Orientation.

I ran across a point while looking back over the pages and pages on what Hutcherson doesn't support...the basic idea was...wouldn't it be nice if Hutcherson came out in favor of something.